Celebrity. When we think about that word, we don’t also think of the phrase “down to earth,” right? But there are actually celebrities out there who could be described that way.
Here is a snapshot of 10 celebs who are actually down to earth:
1. After being stopped by the security guard Federer patiently waited outside the locker room because he forgot his ID.
— #AusOpen (@AustralianOpen) January 19, 2019
2. Just like any other man in Seattle, Microsoft founder and billionaire Bill Gates was seen waiting in a queue at a local burger joint.
You don’t need swag to prove you’re rich, he stand in line like the rest of us, for burger, fries & Coke…that’s how real winners behave. This is Bill Gates pic.twitter.com/EAtTUOHUOz
— BanaBright (@BrightMingle) January 18, 2019
3. In the Parliament premises, Mark Rutte, 51 year old Dutch Prime Minister mopped coffee spilled by him.
4. Just like any other parent would do, Rahul Dravid stood in a queue with his kids at a science exhibition.
That’s Rahul Dravid in a queue with his kids at a science exibhition.
No show off;
no page 3 attitude;
no celebrity airs;
no “do you know who I am?” looks;
Queueing just like any other normal parent… really admirable… pic.twitter.com/NFYMuDqubE
— South Canara (@in_southcanara) November 23, 2017
5. In a T20I match against Ireland, MS Dhoni turned water boy and carried drinks for his teammates.
— Debasis Sen (@debasissen) June 29, 2018
6. While standing among other worshipers in a church, former US president Barack Obama and his family attended a prayer service.
7. During presentation after winning the Intercontinental Cup 2018, Sunil Chhetri passed the trophy to his teammates.
8. Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic celebrated her team’s victory by dancing along with the players without any reservations attached to her position.
Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović dances in front of Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev during today’s match. pic.twitter.com/aDgkmCbHVY
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) July 7, 2018
Apparently, she also flew economy class with fellow Croatian fans to support her country.
9. The male World Athlete of the Year at last year’s IAAF Athletics Awards, Eliud Kipchoge, does his allocated share of chores just like the other athletes, including scrubbing the toilets at his training camp.
10. So that the Indian seamers get some much needed rest before the next match, Virat and Anushka gave up their business class seats for them.
Witnessed @imVkohli & his wife give up their Business class seats to allow the Quicks more comfort & space on the trip from Adelaide – Perth !! Danger Australia .. Not only are the quicks more relaxed .. The Skipper is managing his troops with great human touches #AUSvIND
— Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan) December 11, 2018
These people make us believe that at the same time it is possible to be famous and grounded.