Shah Rukh Khan is the knight of sentiment and is just flawlessness in all that he does. From swooning his performing with his enchanting dimples to being the most rational hotshot, our King Khan is essentially marvelous. In any case, do you know what amount of exertion and diligent work goes in the background while shooting a scene and getting that ideal take?
Here are the absolute best not really consummate in the background snapshots of Shah Rukh Khan that would make you fall for the evergreen star once more!
1. Here’s a scene from the blockbuster, Devdas, with Chandramukhi.
2. It takes in excess of one take to get the ideal sentimental melody! This present one’s from Shah Rukh and Kajol’s sizzling number, ‘Suraj Hua Madham’ from K3G!
3. Our fussbudget is a splendid masseuse to Farah Khan while shooting for ‘Main Hoon Naa’.
4. Here’s a still shot from ‘Dilwale’ with executive Rohit Shetty and co-star Kajol. Appears Shah Rukh is the executive while others hear him out!
5. Kajol and SRK have a cheerful minute while shooting for ‘My Name Is Khan’.
6. Here’s an affection scene from ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ where SRK is by all accounts getting real to life with Vaibhavi Merchant, as she is the choreographer of the sentimental number.
7. Mr. Fussbudget, Sanjay Leela Bhansali gives Shah Rukh a demo input getting wet by himself into the water.