One of the biggest internet challenges has gone viral in which people are posting their transformation pictures from 10 years ago. To raise awareness about the environmental changes, environmentalists NGO’s, activists and institutes around the world took the advantage of 10 year challenge to show how things have changed by posting images featuring melting of glaciers and ice caps around the world. The damage done to nature due to climate change is huge. Glaciers are melting too fast and marine flora and fauna are being affected.
Here are some images which show how nature have changed in past 10 years.
1. Tragedy unfolding in the Arctic
2. Trift Glacier, Switzerland in 2006 and in 2017
3. The only #10YearChallenge we should be worried about
4. Arctic 100 years ago vs today
5. A sobering example of the real-life effects of climate change
6. Rethink plastic, save our seas
7. Take a moment today to remember our biggest 10-year challenge.
8. The devastating cost of human waste
9. Solheim Glacier, Iceland in 2007 and in 2017
10. The world’s glaciers are melting at alarming rates
11. Bridge Glacier, British Columbia in 2009 and in 2017
12. Tahumming Glacier, British Columbia in 2008
13. The Caribbean sea
14. Believed to be the last of his species
15. Deforestation – a threaten to mankind