One of the main reasons for taking family photos is having the ability to recreate them in the future. After all, it’s a perfect way to highlight the strength of your bond. Looking at two side-by-side images that are 5, 10 or even 20 years apart yet feature the same people really does the trick. we have compiled a list of some of the most creative old photo re-enactments to show you that there are really fun ways to go about it, some people visiting the same places to striking the same poses, these photo shoots remind us that while time flies, some things remain the same. Especially, our love for one another.
Scroll down and let take a look of such cute memories :
1. Father, Daughter, And Their Pets Recreate The Same Photo For 10 Years, Proving That Some Things Never Change
2. Some Things Never Change
3. A Son Who Predicted He Would Follow In His Father’s Footsteps And Become The Police
4. My Husband Was 3 Months Old When His Father Was Killed In A Car Accident. As A Christmas Gift To His Grandmother This Year, We Recreated An Old Photo With Our New Son.
5. We Had To Put My Dog Of 16 Years Down Yesterday, But Before We Did We Recreated Our Favourite Photo With Him.
6.Me And My Great Uncle 24 Years Apart.
7. Off To Pre-K With My Grandmother. 19 Years Later, Off To Graduate School.
8.Two Brothers Return To Their Abandoned Car In Pripyat.
9. My Son And I Planted Our Faces On A Copier, Then And Now
10. 35 Years Later…
11. Happy Easter From My Family To Yours.
12. Nearly 30 Years Elapsed. Just Before My Retirement, We Re-Created My Favorite Photo Of My Oldest Son And me…
13. Back To The Beach.
14. My Mom Hasn’t Aged Since 1988.
15. Brothers In A Bathtub. 20 Years Apart.
16. My Dad At 29, Me At 2 Weeks (My Dad’s First). Me At 29, My Boy At 2 Weeks (My First).
17. My Cousin Offered Me A Memory For Christmas. She Bought All The Accessories To Recreate This Moment, From 2002 To 2017.
18. 21 Years Later.
19. Me And My Sister 20 Years Apart. 1998 – 2018. My Parents Are Hilarious Humans.
20. 30 Years And Beards.
21. Exactly 20 Years Later, We Went Back To The Same Photographer To Surprise Our Parents With A Gift.
23. At Age 4, I Whispered Sweet Nothings Into Her Ear. 24 Years Later, We’re Getting Married.
24.My Wife And Her Pupper 30 Years Ago, And Our Daughter And Her Pupper.
25. My Dad And Brother Recreated This Photo 26 Years Later.
26. Christmas 1984 To Christmas 2012. The Only Thing That Has Changed Is My Choice Of Bottled Beverage.
27. My Dad And I 13 Years Apart.
28. Recreated My First Halloween 21 Years Later.
29. We Gave It Our Best…
30. Father’s Day Wouldn’t Be Complete Without Our Annual Tradition Of Remaking This 1968 Photo Of Dad And Me On His First Motorcycle.