It is very amazing that a there are many of the most loved TV characters have done B-Grade films. Some of these stars began their carreer through these B-Grade masala films, some did it just to do for popularity, some did it for cash, and some to spare their falling profession.
So Let’s Take A Look At 7 Famous TV Celebrities Who Starred In B-Grade Movies!
7. Sambhavna Seth is a well known Indian TV actress, she started her career as a model, and used to hosted the shows also. She has done leading role in Bhojpuri Cinema. Even she got the popularity through her songs in Bollywood and her appearance as a challenger in the season 2 of Bigg Boss. She has acted in numerous B-Grade and C-Grade films.
6. Rashami Desai is a popular Indian TV actor. She got the fame from her TV serial. She was loved by audience as a Tapasya Rathore in the hit Indian soap ‘Uttaran’. She has been hosted a few shows and has in some reality show, she has been contestant in TV dramas like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Nach Baliye. ,She started her career with B grade movie before she is geeting the big break.
5. Urvashi Dholakia is best known for her popular character of Komolika Basu in the Indian show ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’. Still every one has remembered her amazing role as she played in komolika . No one can beat her in such a role. She was a contestant in Bigg boss season 6 and comedy circus. She has done numerous Malyalam B-Grade movie.Before entering in TV shows. Her well known B-Grade film ‘Swapnam’ and its streamy scenes are still seen by thousands views on YouTube.
4. Presently this next celebrated TV character is an exceptionally well-known one. She is none of other than Disha Vakani is exceptionally well known for her lead role of Daya Gada in the hit SAB TV indicate ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’. Be that as it may, before entering the business, she has worked in some B-Grade films.
3. Sana Khan is a popular model and Indian performing artist. Sana started her journey by displaying and showed up in numerous ads and commercials. She is likewise known for her profession in south Indian film and exceptional thing numbers in the movies. Sana has showed up in 14 films and around 50 promotion films. In her journey, Sana has done some B-Grade films as well.
2. Samir Kochhar, the acclaimed Indian and well known host of Extraa Innings T20, pre-coordinate show of IPL. He has additionally showed up in the daily soap ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’ and done Bollywood films like ‘Zehar’, ‘Jannat’. Samir has done some B-Grade films too in his long profession.
1.Who doesn’t know Archana Puran Singh? Best known for the show satire Circus where she was the judge. She has done satire jobs in Bollywood films like Bol Bachchan, Krrish, De Dana Dan. In her childhood, the chuckling ruler has done some B-Grade films.