A Dog Walked 200 KM In The Cold To Return To Owners Who Abandoned Her 6 Months After Adoption

A Dog Walked 200 KM In The Cold To Return To Owners Who Abandoned Her 6 Months After Adoption

This sweet doggo named Maru had possibly gone through a half year with her new proprietors when they sent her back to the pet hotel. She at that point headed out just about 200 kms to hit them up. This is her story.

As indicated by Alla Morozova, pet hotel proprietor in Novosibirsk who imparted Maru’s story to The Siberian Times, Maru was offered to her proprietors in Krasnoyarsk when she was just 5 months old. A half year later, the proprietors needed to restore her to the pet hotel, the reason being sensitivities.

The proprietors educated Alla about the circumstance and game plans were made to send Maru back to Novosibirsk. She was sent back on a train, with a chaperon to take care of her consistently. Exactly 200 kms into the voyage, when the train had a stop at little station close Achinsk, the poor young lady had a fit of anxiety. Alla said, “she was frightened without her owners”, so she figured out how to break out of the train and fled into the murkiness into the taiga (snow timberland).

The chaperon called Alla, who at that point educated Maru’s proprietors in the expectations that they would go search for the pooch – yet her proprietors didn’t need any duty. For them, when Maru left them, she wasn’t their weight any longer. Alla stated, “That angered me. The owners were not upset at all, like, well, the dog is lost and that’s all right. They gave the dog away and the load fell off their shoulders.”

Alla put in the entirety of her endeavors to search for Maru, posting messages and dispersing flyers. Maru was at long last discovered 2 and a half days after the fact, in Krasnoyarsk – the town of her proprietors. The separation secured was right around 200 kms.

Alla clarified Maru’s adventure, saying she had voyage right back to search for her home. Alla was amazed at this accomplishment.
“She had walked and run for two and a half days. Luckily neither bears ate her, nor wolves chewed her up. She was lame, her paws were broken. The pads were damaged. Her muzzle was broken – she was even in tears.”

“She did not run to Novosibirsk, she wanted to go back where she lived. It is surprising that she went the right way. Geographically, she had no reference points at all. In the city she used to walk only in the yard, she never went anywhere else. And to make her away through the wild taiga, it is an amazing case.”

Maru was joined with her mom and father in Novosibirsk before long, and is experiencing treatment now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *