When it’s Bollywood ,it has to be glamorous and trendy … They celebrate every occasion in a chart-buster way .These B town stars have so many themes to get upon with their stylish and ravishing looks .From retro to the bold one they are always ready to flaunt their looks .
This time , they are having it in a 90s trend .
According to the reports of NDTV. ,they witnessed birthday party hosted by producer and director Amritpal Singh Bindra.
The theme in the party was of 90s which was a super blockbuster , says The Indian Express, .All celebs were in the costumes of the super hit jodis .Let’s have a look on the 10 most applauding makeovers:
1 Gauri Khan as Tina, Karan Johar as Rahul and Kaajal Anand as Anjali from ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’.
2. Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi channeling Raj and Simran from ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’
3. Shweta Bachchan recreated father Amitabh’s iconic look from the song ‘Jumma Chumma De De’.
4. Siddharth Malhotra also went as Tiger from ‘Hum’
5. Janhvi Kapoor dressed as mother Sridevi from the movie ‘Chandni’.
6. Filmmaker Shashank Khaitan as Badshah Khan from ‘Khuda Gawah’ and wife Nalini as Anjali.
7. Kiara Advani as Simi Garewal and Akansha Ranjan Kapoor as Anjali.
8. Manish Malhotra’s outfit read, “I am the 90s”.
9. Nikhita and Devang Bhimjyani channeling Raveena Tandon & Akshay Kumar’s ‘Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast’.
10. The host as the silent sardar from ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’.
It seems that these celebs are having a good time and full on masti . Which one is your favorite ??Do comment in the section below…